ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Kendrick vs Drake
ModSocks 09:50 AM 05-06-2024
Has anyone else been following this? I started paying attention when Kendrick Lamar dropped a diss verse on Drake in Future's new album, "We don't trust you".

There's been a flurry of rappers dropping diss tracks against Drake these past few weeks which include Kendrick Lamar, Future, Metro Boomin, Rick Ross, A$AP Rocky etc.

But this Kendrick vs Drake thing has been one of the most entertaining things in hip-hop in a long time. These dudes are getting real, real personal. Haven't seen something like this since pac vs biggie and even that wasn't this drawn out and personal. These guys are trying to end each other's careers. Pedo accusations, molestation accusations, accusations of hidden children...shit is wild.

I'll do my best to list the tracks and the subsequent reaction tracks in chronological order, focusing on Drake vs Kendrick:

[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:28 AM 05-06-2024
I've been following this pretty closely, and I've been a frequent enjoyer and critic of "diss tracks" since my youth. Meet The Grahams was such a low and powerful blow, that I believe in several years when this situation is revisited it will go down as the best(and most disgusting) attack on anyones character in our lifetime.

Of course, Not Like Us went deeper into the allegations that shouold truly end Drake. He's been creepy for a while. When this thing first began brewing, I thought to myself, even if the skills of each of these entertainers are equal, Kendrick will pull the easy win because there's so much already open and damning character defects on Drake. Drake never stood a chance.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 10:30 AM 05-06-2024
Didn’t Drake recently “accidentally” post his floppy dick online?

I hear a rumor that it was a fake dick, because rumors of him having a tiny one were circulating.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:30 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
You suck. "Not like us" is a banger.

And The Heart Part 6 is just....oooof.
My vinyls knock bro just got this the other day
Attached: vinyl.jpg (94.7 KB) 
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:33 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
I've been following this pretty closely, and I've been a frequent enjoyer and critic of "diss tracks" since my youth. Meet The Grahams was such a low and powerful blow, that I believe in several years when this situation is revisited it will go down as the best(and most disgusting) attack on anyones character in our lifetime.

Of course, Not Like Us went deeper into the allegations that shouold truly end Drake. He's been creepy for a while. When this thing first began brewing, I thought to myself, even if the skills of each of these entertainers are equal, Kendrick will pull the easy win because there's so much already open and damning character defects on Drake. Drake never stood a chance.
To further emphasis "Meet the Grahams" , Kendrick dropped that track about an hour after Drake dropped Family Matters. Dude didn't even give Drake's track a chance to breath. Oooof.

And i agree with your post. Drake has too much dirt on him to come out clean on this one. And he seems almost universally hated in the rap game.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 10:33 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by stevieray:
Gee Wally, why do all these rappers keep getting shot?
Were you shocked when the drug addicted piece of shit you spent the majority of your adulthood cosplaying died of an OD? Just curious.
[Reply]
Pablo 10:35 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
Were you shocked when the drug addicted piece of shit you spent the majority of your adulthood cosplaying died of an OD? Just curious.
Elvis and Drake share one thing in common- they like(d) em young
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:37 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by bigjosh:
I love diss tracks.

They hardest one in the past few weeks has honestly been chris brown going at quavo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah that was great.

As far as the Kendrick/Drake it's Joyner Lucas/Tory Lanez quality music being put out.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:41 AM 05-06-2024
Between Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and now CP, I haven’t been able to escape it.

I think both sides have put out some good stuff and scathing accusations, but it’s all he said, she said without some proof.
[Reply]
Boxer_Chief 10:41 AM 05-06-2024
I liked the video Drake put out smashing the van on Kendrick's album, that was a nice touch. I don't know about Drake and all those rumors but I liked his tracks better than Kendrick in the flow and delivery sense.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:42 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I started reading about this on Friday and though "oh, this is probably one of those Mutually Assured Destruction" things...

Nope. Not even a little bit.

Looks like Kendrick up and massacred the guy. By and large I ignore any of these entertainment feuds because nothing lasting ever really comes of them. But damn - Lamar may have put a fatality on Drake here. This was pretty savage.
Kendrick is a supreme lyricist Drake is just an entertainer.

It would be like Lamar Jackson vs Mahomes in a passing contest. Levels to this one is nowhere near the other
[Reply]
ModSocks 10:45 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Between Instagram, Facebook, Reddit and now CP, I haven’t been able to escape it.

I think both sides have put out some good stuff and scathing accusations, but it’s all he said, she said without some proof.
Yeah but Drake is a bitch though and that's been known for years. Dude talks shit about black women and their BBL's....meanwhile homie has ab implants and takes Ozempic to lose weight while taking little 16 year old white girls out on dinner dates.

Allegedly he got a nose job....idk if that's true, but it kinda looks that way if you go back and look at his pictures when he was younger.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:56 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
Yeah but Drake is a bitch though and that's been known for years. Dude talks shit about black women and their BBL's....meanwhile homie has ab implants and takes Ozempic to lose weight while taking little 16 year old white girls out on dinner dates.

Allegedly he got a nose job....idk if that's true, but it kinda looks that way if you go back and look at his pictures when he was younger.

Drake’s definitely a weirdo. I can be a fan of his music and still admit that.

Idk about the hating on black women thing, though. Pretty much all of the women he’s publicly dated or shouted out on songs have been black like Halle Berry, Maliah, Bria Myles, Jorja Smith, Serena Williams, Nicki Minaj. I was completely surprised when he popped up with a baby with a white chick because he really does seem to prefer black chicks. Of course, I don’t know the dude for shit so that could just be the info he wants everyone to believe.

Also, I think they’re both phony. Most rappers are. Drake is a 38 year old who clearly never matured past like 19 years old mentally. He lies about his tough guy mobster persona, never started from the bottom and is 1000000% a culture vulture who’s always on the lookout for the next wave to ride.

At the same time, Kendrick is like 5’5” so any tough guy shit from him is already questionable. He’s also a supposed conscious rapper who himself married and had kids with an ethnically ambiguous woman. He’s also slapped his “queen” around a bit.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:04 AM 05-06-2024
How many times did they fuck each others girl in these diss tracks?
[Reply]
seamonster 11:08 AM 05-06-2024
Originally Posted by jd1020:
How many times did they **** each others girl in these diss tracks?
I don't follow this kayfabe bullshit but it was pretty funny when somebody (Kendric Lamar?) scraped one of those document-the-pedophiles-in-your neighborhood maps in Drakes neighborhood as the record cover. You just see Drakes house surrounded by pedo's.
[Reply]
TLO 11:19 AM 05-06-2024
The one in front of the gun lives forever.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 13
< 123 4567 > Last »
Up